UPDATE OF MAGNITUDES OF MONDAY'S QUAKES
It seems as though they have upgraded the size of the earthquakes for Monday.
I hope this chart below shows it... our top 25 shakes in order. The 2.20pm one on Wednesday was our second largest! No wonder it was so effective! (Maybe all my screams were justified after all!!!)
1pm 6th largest
2.20 pm 2nd largest!
Thanks so much for all your care and concern - again! We all really appreciate your texts and offers to come and stay! Currently, we are fine and dandy ~ we have water, power and sewage, plates to eat from (the railway kind, not the pretty kind!!) , food to eat ~ a warm fire, and yesterday we had a truck load of wood delivered!!! So as long as we have a fire to use, we have warmth! The cold weather is cold!
Love to all!
Caroline and Mike
4 comments:
Caroline and family and friends,
My heart really goes out to you. Thank you for sharing the stories and pictures. It makes it so real and increases our prayers.
I simply cannot imagine.
God bless you all.
~Eva
Thank you for including my blog on your blogroll, i really appreciate it. have a wonderful night.
Eva, thanks so much for your care and concern. I understand there are more to come and we live under this 'threat' all the time - thats not so easy. Glad we have Bigger and Jigher than quakes over us! xx
"Mom", I love your site! It is very special:)
Post a Comment