MOVING TO NEW BLOG SPACE

Sadly, I've run out of space on this blog for carrying photographs, so am starting another blog which will follow on from this one!




Click on this link to be taken to Chapter Two.....


http://continuingthechronicles.blogspot

Monday, June 6, 2011

LITTLE INDIAN ROUND TABLE


I needed a little table in the kitchen to rest a coffee cup on ~ sorry no 'before' photos, but here is the finished result!   I painted it pure white, but when I painted the polyurethane on, it reacted with the wood, and changed colour!  But I like the colour, so here we go!






2 comments:

Cyndie said...

Oh, I love your re-done table. The paint brought out the design in it - very pretty! Thank you for visiting my blog "Creamy Whites and Soft Pastels" - just started it and you are one of my first visitors....hope you will come back. I plan to be back to yours!

Caroline said...

Thanks!!! I loved your blog ... and will definitely keep going back! Mine is more of a family blog, and can be boring to most unless they know me, and our family etc, but I do like to put on different things I have done. But there is such a wealth and abundance of friends 'out there' in the huge blog family, eh! I'm loving it!! Hugs

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

OTHER CHRONICLES I BROWSE

WEATHER STATION

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Followers