KRISTAL AND JOSH
Last night we were invited to a gorgeous curry dinner at Carol and Dave's ~ to finally meet Josh, and to see our Kristal again after all this long time! Top marks to Kristal for choosing a man who really loves her and treats her so nicely. We love Kristal and 'NZ 2nd-mum Caroline' was keen to make sure her Josh was good enough for her! :)
He is a really interesting, kind, hard working person, and loves Kristal very much. He fits in well with the 'bigness' of his new family and their friends. (Yes, as usual it was a riot around there as the old stories got told yet again- all we all laughed ourselves silly ~ as the decibels in the room got louder and louder with each passing hour!)
Josh passed the test!! He coped!
I'm sorry the photo I took is a bit blurry, but it was 11.30pm when we were leaving, and we were all tired, so that's what I'm blaming my blurry photo on!!
I like the way you are looking at her, Josh.....
Ok, so now look at the camera!!
Time for home, I'd say! Still laughing from our time together, but the littlies looking a tad jaded!!
(And the photographer becoming incapable of any more photography!)
No comments:
Post a Comment