MOVING TO NEW BLOG SPACE

Sadly, I've run out of space on this blog for carrying photographs, so am starting another blog which will follow on from this one!




Click on this link to be taken to Chapter Two.....


http://continuingthechronicles.blogspot

Saturday, June 11, 2011

TEXT BOOKS BOUGHT ~ FEES PAID!!

Busy couple of days for me in the upcoming study line!
Yesterday I went down to Polytech and got all enrolled.  
Then I went searching to buy my textbooks. Poor ole Christchurch has lost quite a few of it's shops to buy text books from due to the earthquake! So I went to the two available places, and then compared prices on The Book Depository!  
Amazingly ~ and sadly ~ it was cheaper and faster to buy my books online from another country! 
Does one support one's own country or does one bite the bullet and support another country? 
The Book Depository is incredible. 


  1. The books are at least half the price of what we pay for  them for in NZ.
  2. They arrive within 5 days.
  3. Free postage!
  4. I have never looked for a book and not found it yet! They must have so so many titles!
Check it out, if you aren't already a fan!



No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

OTHER CHRONICLES I BROWSE

WEATHER STATION

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Followers