MOVING TO NEW BLOG SPACE

Sadly, I've run out of space on this blog for carrying photographs, so am starting another blog which will follow on from this one!




Click on this link to be taken to Chapter Two.....


http://continuingthechronicles.blogspot

Saturday, June 11, 2011

JADON

is here (and Matthew - but we haven't seen him yet!)

Mike bought some new loppers  and is chopping some irritating branches off trees, and here they all are!

(click to get full size)


In honour of the Craigs and our family memories with them, 
we went to Dennys for breakfast.
They weren't with us, but we thought of them as we ate in their honour:)




2 comments:

Anna said...

Oh dear it must be just dreadful. Thanks so much for keeping us updated through your blog. I was one of those thousands of texts!!!

Caroline said...

Haha well perhaps I exaggerated!! Just a little!! Not a thousand... but in defense of myself - LOTS. It shows how many have a kind heart of concern!! How is your mum and Dad??

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

OTHER CHRONICLES I BROWSE

WEATHER STATION

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Followers