MOVING TO NEW BLOG SPACE

Sadly, I've run out of space on this blog for carrying photographs, so am starting another blog which will follow on from this one!




Click on this link to be taken to Chapter Two.....


http://continuingthechronicles.blogspot

Friday, June 10, 2011


MARY AND IVY

Last week, Mary and Ivy came to lunch. It was a rotten day outside, so we had a lovely roaring fire, and had a really nice afternoon!  A few photos... love these ladies!!



(Click any photos to enlarge)




DOT AND BRIAN

When I told the kids at the tea table that Dot and Brian are in town, staying with Grandken and Marilyn, their heads flew up from their meals with the speed of a frogs tongue (when he is after a fly!)!  
"Dot??  Is that a NAME???"

That's the young generation, eh!  We are used to the Dots, Bets and Pegs and all those shortened names from the past!


(Click any photos to enlarge)


Monday night, we had quite a few around to dinner. The older ones (like us!) sat in the lounge, and the younger crew hung about in the kitchen. 
This is the only decent photo I got... and not of them all... oh well...

(In the now-deleted photos of us older ones, I see that it is not a good idea to take photos of people when they are eating!  Our faces contort into all shapes.  Seems to be ok when young, but not a good look when older!!)


Nick, Louisa, Brittany and Guy




RESIGNED

Yesterday I resigned from the hospital - temporarily - until October when I have completed my course. I have an assignment I now must settle into,  pre-course, which may take some time. Today I am off to sort out text books and pay the fees for the course!! Exciting, but scary for old me! 
Warning to the rust in my head~ You are about to be massively disturbed!!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

OTHER CHRONICLES I BROWSE

WEATHER STATION

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Followers