Sadly, I've run out of space on this blog for carrying photographs, so am starting another blog which will follow on from this one!
Click on this link to be taken to Chapter Two.....
http://continuingthechronicles.blogspot
It is gorgeous! So glad blogger is back, I felt a little lost!Carol
Me too! Thanks Carol! I'm a learner at all the things you and your whole group of bloggers do, but I adore it. No one much here around me is into it, so reading and absorbing all your blogs is exciting!! Thanks for your comments! x
Post a Comment
2 comments:
It is gorgeous! So glad blogger is back, I felt a little lost!
Carol
Me too! Thanks Carol! I'm a learner at all the things you and your whole group of bloggers do, but I adore it. No one much here around me is into it, so reading and absorbing all your blogs is exciting!! Thanks for your comments! x
Post a Comment