COUPLE MORE FROM WHEN BROCK AND SARAH WERE HERE!
Serious things going on at the table with the lads!
Left to right: Seb, Heath, Brock, Fernando and Mongomery's head!
Brock and Fernando
Seb and Heath
Sadly, I've run out of space on this blog for carrying photographs, so am starting another blog which will follow on from this one!
2 comments:
I'd say those lads are up to no good HA! What a gorgeous group of men, I was looking at your last post. I have to tell you, you are the only one that saw thru my creepy post to see she was actually a gorgeous bust of a girl. It is interesting what the power of suggestion will do!
Carol
Yes, she was gorgeous... I was a bit mystified to be honest why everyone thought she was creepy! hahaha! Excellent re the power of suggestion, Carol!
You really are kind re the 'men' in the pics! Thank you:)
Post a Comment