MOVING TO NEW BLOG SPACE

Sadly, I've run out of space on this blog for carrying photographs, so am starting another blog which will follow on from this one!




Click on this link to be taken to Chapter Two.....


http://continuingthechronicles.blogspot

Thursday, May 19, 2011

KENT etc

Kent drove his gorgeous old Merc down from Auckland ~ it took 3 days to get down ~ this morning he left at 3am to drive back to Auckland in his Primera and that's only a one day trip! He was swapping two of his cars. He brought the Merc home laden to the gunnels, including his scooter on the roof. He has a really long scary/hilarious/?? story of his journey home!  He needs to write it all down for the retelling sometime:)


































A video of him starting the car (all these the next day).  Note the puffs of smoke....





A video of it taking off from home... the car is SO LOW that he has to take off sideways so the bottom doesn't scrape too much!





SOME FRONT GARDEN  PHOTOS


Autumn is beautiful ~ I love walking outside on this carpet of gorgeously coloured leaves!












































Kent observing Dad at his jewellers bench!



















Comparing notes on their iphones ~
























Thanks Kent for coming!  Until next time!

Brock and Sarah are coming for the weekend soon!  Yay! 
 Do all you kids 'out there' know how happy you make your mums 
when you come home for a few days??

Animal Travel Animated Logo








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love seeing your seasons, Caroline... opposite ours. Beautiful fall colors!

Caroline said...

Thanks Amy! Yes, we are indeed opposites! I do love all seasons though - mind you, our winters aren't as frozen and cold as yours! The season of sitting around the fire relaxing is one of life's pleasures! But then , so are bike rides, picnics, beautiful leafy trees etc....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

OTHER CHRONICLES I BROWSE

WEATHER STATION

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Followers