MOVING TO NEW BLOG SPACE

Sadly, I've run out of space on this blog for carrying photographs, so am starting another blog which will follow on from this one!




Click on this link to be taken to Chapter Two.....


http://continuingthechronicles.blogspot

Monday, May 9, 2011

HEATH AT HOCKEY

First hockey game of the season was on Saturday, but it was pouring solidly the whole time with quite heavy rain. The boys were drenched, and I took some pictures, but you can't really see how bedraggled they are, or how wet it all is. I had the heater on full blast all the way home, and he was still cold!  (Heath is #4). 







OXFORD

Just some random pics taken yesterday!








2 comments:

The Polka Dot Closet said...

The poor babies playing in the rain...what they will do for sports!!

Carol

Caroline said...

Haha! You are so right!!
Thanks for the comment:)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

OTHER CHRONICLES I BROWSE

WEATHER STATION

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Followers