MOVING TO NEW BLOG SPACE

Sadly, I've run out of space on this blog for carrying photographs, so am starting another blog which will follow on from this one!




Click on this link to be taken to Chapter Two.....


http://continuingthechronicles.blogspot

Saturday, May 21, 2011

BROCK AND SARAH ~ WEEKEND STAY


They arrived Friday night, with Isaac!!  and we had a few of their friends to see them!

Below: Sarah and Guy - matching in orange!






































Ed  and Heidi


























Isaac and Julian




































Myles and Julia


























Isaac Guy Sarah and Heidi

























Saturday ~ Brock doing the laborious task of writing his CV  ~ Sarah helping!


























MARIANNE'S PUMPKIN

Marianne grew some pumpkins and gave us one last week. It is such a gorgeous shape that I couldn't bear to cut it up when I did pumpkin for the meal last night, 
so went and bought one!!  
Meanwhile, we reckon this pumpkin looks like one our of a kids fairytale book!  
Isn't the shape amazing!   



No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

OTHER CHRONICLES I BROWSE

WEATHER STATION

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Followers