INTERVIEW TODAY ~ to study again!
This afternoon I have an interview before a panel, for an hour, to be able to enter a Polytech course called CELTA. It is a Cambridge course, 3 months intense study, to teach the English language to foreign speaking students.
They have 4 intakes a year, but one got side-swiped by the earthquake. 12 students accepted for each course.
It seems that with this qualification, you can teach in pretty much every country in the world.
Well, those are the facts as I know them, but this afternoon, I am hoping to get some clarification on some of this also!
I have done NO study since leaving school 35 years ago,and am VERY rusty in that department, so it will be interesting to crank start the brain again!
If I get in for this last course this year, it begins July 9th. Otherwise, I will get in next year at one of the intakes.
Ciao for today!

No comments:
Post a Comment