MOVING TO NEW BLOG SPACE

Sadly, I've run out of space on this blog for carrying photographs, so am starting another blog which will follow on from this one!




Click on this link to be taken to Chapter Two.....


http://continuingthechronicles.blogspot

Saturday, May 28, 2011

MADE IT IN!

Thanks so much to all of you who encouraged me for my interview.  It went well ~ because at the end, (2 hours!!) they told me I was accepted!  A myriad of feelings swept over me ~ total excitement, thrill, fulfillment   yet terror, fright and worry!   How to have all those feelings at one time!! Ha!

I came home with a large folder full of pre~course work to do!  

I begin July 9th.   It will take 11 weeks and I will closet myself away (Kent's bedroom is going to be my study room!) and probably won't be updating the blog too much in that time!  

The exciting thing is ~ I finish September 22nd, and on the 24th it is Daniel and Kirstens wedding up in Wellington!!  I am excited to be able to attend!  

That's the news for now ~ back to normal (pictures!) tomorrow!

Have a great weekend!

Ciao!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Congratulations Caroline!! You will breeze through!

Caroline said...

Dear Anna, thanks very much!! It's all pretty new to me, but oh well... in for a penny, in for a pound, eh!!
Will keep you posted, obviously:) :) xx

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

OTHER CHRONICLES I BROWSE

WEATHER STATION

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Followers