MOVING TO NEW BLOG SPACE

Sadly, I've run out of space on this blog for carrying photographs, so am starting another blog which will follow on from this one!




Click on this link to be taken to Chapter Two.....


http://continuingthechronicles.blogspot

Thursday, September 9, 2010

WHAT KIDS DO WHEN THERE IS NO SCHOOL BECAUSE OF EARTHQUAKES...

Heath and I popped around to Fiona's and Bridget and Madeleine Craig were there, and Rupert... all making chocolate dip in the Chocolate Fountain (dipping marshmallows!!) ... so Heath joined them.  Heath couldn't eat much dinner that night...


Here is Rupert, in deep concentration...



Madeleine and Bridget watching the Master Chef!




 Now Heath has joined them...





I was amused to see Rupert's accounting system... filed with blue tack on the side of the bench!





Today, Heath is still off school... so we popped in to visit Eddie Newman! Poor man sits or lies there all day long doing nothing. I asked him if he thinks?  He said no! His mind is a perpetual blank!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A great glimpse of making life as normal as possible!

~Eva

Anonymous said...

Thanks Eva!
Well, the experts that be are telling us to expect another huge one.
But you have no idea how weird it is waiting for it to happen - or not happen! So today I got up and decided to live normally again... and que sera sera! Whatever will be, will be!
Love C

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

OTHER CHRONICLES I BROWSE

WEATHER STATION

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Followers