MOVING TO NEW BLOG SPACE

Sadly, I've run out of space on this blog for carrying photographs, so am starting another blog which will follow on from this one!




Click on this link to be taken to Chapter Two.....


http://continuingthechronicles.blogspot

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

LATEST QUAKE THIS MORNING 7.49AM

This is horrible, and the following article tells it better than I can!
The Lyttelton Tunnel now closed!


Heath is now tentatively starting school again next Monday, but the latest email from school says, watch as it could change if things continue this way.


http://www.stuff.co.nz/dominion-post/4106616/Quake-State-of-emergency-extended-seven-days


The power went off again, immediately with the violence of the quake, but they had that back on as quickly as possible.


The part that is hard, is not knowing! Not knowing if or when there is more to come.


People's nerves are very frayed.


I'm going to take Heath and go visit a few older folks this morning... to see how they are.


Might have some new pics this afternoon on here!


Feeling kinda isolated from the world outside Christchurch, right now....

2 comments:

Mountainrose said...

Please know that I'm keeping you and your fellow conutrymen in prayers. Also trying to keep the Group up to date as well. Please keep safe. Break out the camp gear and camp in place if you have to.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Billie... actually we have our caravan right next to us which is run on gas... so thats a comfort if needs be.
I'd like to actually get out of the city actually... but we need to be here for Mike's work ... fortunately he still HAS work.. so many don't. Many are going to be going through some pretty time times.

Just watched Christian World News... man alive, there are some terrible things going on around the world.
Love, Caroline

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

OTHER CHRONICLES I BROWSE

WEATHER STATION

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Followers