MOVING TO NEW BLOG SPACE

Sadly, I've run out of space on this blog for carrying photographs, so am starting another blog which will follow on from this one!




Click on this link to be taken to Chapter Two.....


http://continuingthechronicles.blogspot

Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Week that's past....



(In advance - sorry about the huge gaps between photos... I don't know how that happened and I don't have the computer expertise to change it!!)

On Friday night, Mike and I stayed at the Crowne Plaza for the night! I think we had three wedding anniversary celebrations in the end!!!
The is on the 5th floor, the long hallway.... we were at the end.






































































Looking down into the Atrium Lounge.  I quite like the 'silhouette' effect!




























































































Next morning we had breakfast down in the Atrium and they brought us another plate to celebrate!  It pays to tell people what you are up to!!














































Lunch today at the Lamplighter Restaurant, at the Chateau on the Park Hotel....... Mike, Heath and Allen Riley (Mississippi) was with us.












































We went outside and strolled around the garden in the afternoon warm sun!




























































































Walking back, over the moat!





No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

OTHER CHRONICLES I BROWSE

WEATHER STATION

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Followers