MOVING TO NEW BLOG SPACE

Sadly, I've run out of space on this blog for carrying photographs, so am starting another blog which will follow on from this one!




Click on this link to be taken to Chapter Two.....


http://continuingthechronicles.blogspot

Sunday, September 12, 2010

SUNDAY 12TH SEPTEMBER 30TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY

We actually had a partial celebration on Friday night  - Mike and I went out to dinner at the Crowne Plaza. I do have a couple of pictures... but we haven't any of us together!!  Mike still has the ones of me - not yet downloaded, so will add later!  Meanwhile, they gave us this complimentary acknowledgement!




























































REBECCA, GRIFF AND JEREMY MATTHEWS

This is my dear friend, Rebecca. We are very close and have met once a week for coffee for almost 8 years now!  Jem is making a silly face, sorry!!


























SHERRI - we stopped at the lights on our way home from the  meeting this morning, and Sherri was on her way home too! 
























SUNDAY LUNCH - AT OUR PLACE TODAY - This is Felicity! I'm thrilled to announce she is my niece!



































Chris called in! He is home from having the liver transplant and popped in for 10 minutes. 
Fiona, Chris, Mike and Quintin. 



No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

OTHER CHRONICLES I BROWSE

WEATHER STATION

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Followers