MOVING TO NEW BLOG SPACE

Sadly, I've run out of space on this blog for carrying photographs, so am starting another blog which will follow on from this one!




Click on this link to be taken to Chapter Two.....


http://continuingthechronicles.blogspot

Saturday, September 11, 2010

GOOD OLD DAVID!! THANK'S ANNA!




Anna has just put some latest of her photos on her blog and I was so thrilled to see Michael Angelo's statue of David!   The very same one (naturally a copy!) which broke here in the earthquake, in our lounge!

I nicked this off her blog, just to put here!  Hope you don't mind, Anna!
I give you the full credit here! Click here to go to her blog!





Statue of David - back view - on Piazzo Michaelango


2 comments:

Anna said...

Hi, I do have to tell you this was just a copy too - the original in a museum in Florence!!

Anonymous said...

Oh bother!!! Sigh...
Thanks.. you learn something new every day!
xx

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

OTHER CHRONICLES I BROWSE

WEATHER STATION

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Followers