MOVING TO NEW BLOG SPACE

Sadly, I've run out of space on this blog for carrying photographs, so am starting another blog which will follow on from this one!




Click on this link to be taken to Chapter Two.....


http://continuingthechronicles.blogspot

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

LITTLE EARTHQUAKE SNIPPET FOR TODAY

The quake this morning of 5.1 and 6kms deep has done more damage ... even shook the main Christchurch hospital today and more damage everywhere. All buildings that were deemed safe have now had to be re-looked at and more displacements. On different fault line than Saturday's one.. same if not worse feeling of quaking than Saturdays as it was less in magnitude but closer to earths surface..

2 comments:

Mountainrose said...

I can not fathom what you are going through with all the aftershocks. At least you know where all your family are. Good thing They were home when the first one hit. This is just one of those life adventurs. You know you will have plenty of tales to tell later about this.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Billie! So true! I am REALLY grateful to have you there in the background praying and taking such an interest in us! xx
Love Caroline

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

OTHER CHRONICLES I BROWSE

WEATHER STATION

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Followers