MOVING TO NEW BLOG SPACE

Sadly, I've run out of space on this blog for carrying photographs, so am starting another blog which will follow on from this one!




Click on this link to be taken to Chapter Two.....


http://continuingthechronicles.blogspot

Friday, September 10, 2010

UPDATE FRIDAY 10TH SEPTEMBER 2010

Now 6 days since the quake. Last night we were told that all the inner city cordons would be lifted at 5am. But during the night we had three more quakes, quite big... There were two at once this morning at the same time, two different parts of Canterbury -  quite big (who needs alarm clocks!)... so now they have decided to leave the inner city closed.

http://www.geonet.org.nz/
Details below!



1 comment:

Mountainrose said...

I don't know how you do it. I know my nerves would be ragged by now. You, family and country are in my prayers.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

OTHER CHRONICLES I BROWSE

WEATHER STATION

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Followers