MOVING TO NEW BLOG SPACE

Sadly, I've run out of space on this blog for carrying photographs, so am starting another blog which will follow on from this one!




Click on this link to be taken to Chapter Two.....


http://continuingthechronicles.blogspot

Sunday, March 13, 2011

THANK YOU

A very quick note to say THANK YOU to all who have contacted us and showed so much kindness and caring. We have been overwhelmed with it all and feel very privileged to have such friends. 

This week has been so busy and passed very quickly. I have lots to tell/show you (photos) and will do so as soon as I have a decent amount of time to put it on here.

We are having daily tremors, although today hasn't been too bad.

Next weekend, the infamous '20th March" has a prediction over it for another possible quake of larger proportions. Many are leaving town! Alone, we probably wouldn't have, but talking to Fiona and Steven, we all thought we would go a bit south for the weekend camping that weekend. Hoping any others might come too, as the more the merrier! Dad is going up north to Marilyn.

Naturally, the Japan quake and tsunami has been very big news since we heard about it last night. What a shock and we can't seem to stop thinking about them all the time. What next!!  

Will pop our latest happenings on asap!   

Love Mike and Caroline

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

OTHER CHRONICLES I BROWSE

WEATHER STATION

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Followers