It's been nice having breakfast on the back lawn most days. In this surreal time, where nothing is 'normal' as we knew it. Now we are going to start again and have a new set of 'normal's'!!
Such a sense of being free, of a burden lifted - with the knowledge the cordon/curfew lifted tomorrow!
Meanwhile, today, onwards and upwards. Mike and boys are clearing the driveway of the bricks and rubble.
I think I will tackle the 'sewing room'! I have been leaving it till last because it is so terrible! I see, poking out from all the stuff in there, my sewing machine and overlocker (serger) lying at unnatural angles on the ground, covered with books, fabric and many other such things! They certainly look as though they are goners!
3 comments:
Your blog is amazing Caroline - thank you so much for keeping us updated
Dear Carolyn,
I have been to your blog several times and attempted to leave a comment but couldn't. Some sort of usage error each time. Anyway... I've been reading, and so incredibly touched by what you've experienced. I'm sad for your beautiful city. For the broken hearts you must have, you are amazingly brave, looking forward, and upward. You have seen unbelievable things. Glad for your faith to see beyond that to a perfect city of God. Lots of love and thoughts going your way.
Jocelyne here, from MJWC- finally! I'm so glad to read that your curfew is lifed! I also have been reading and unable to post a comment... Love and HUGS to ALL!!
Post a Comment