MOVING TO NEW BLOG SPACE

Sadly, I've run out of space on this blog for carrying photographs, so am starting another blog which will follow on from this one!




Click on this link to be taken to Chapter Two.....


http://continuingthechronicles.blogspot

Monday, March 28, 2011

JAPANESE RADIATION??

I read that there is even some light sprinkling of the Japan radiation come to NZ now! We shouldn't walk in the rain, or drink milk... cos that's where it comes through!! For a few months we should avoid these! Wow!


I wonder if this is true? Some people are saying they feel symptoms, but I'm enough of a skeptic to know the power of the mind to bring such symptoms on!!


I've asked Mr Google to find out for me.


Who IS MR Google?  He is Mike! Mike Fiddymont


I am convinced he is the number one researcher on odd (and normal) issues and remembers all he reads! We just ask him and he knows!

3 comments:

Mike said...

I think that is pretty far fetched as Aussie and the US would get it way before we did and I have seen nothing which backs this up - other than peoples 'Feelings'. Anyway surely the wind knows that NZ is Nuclear free!!

Mountainrose said...

According to our news here in the USA we also have some radation in the rain. Even Boston is suppose to have it. So.. we are all effected by it.

Anonymous said...

I just can't imagine the amount of fear this is generating. Scary for those in it's path. I had to use google, too, just to refresh my mind of the dangers of the radiation, leaching effect. Still don't really understand it but more than I did a month ago.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

OTHER CHRONICLES I BROWSE

WEATHER STATION

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Followers