MOVING TO NEW BLOG SPACE

Sadly, I've run out of space on this blog for carrying photographs, so am starting another blog which will follow on from this one!




Click on this link to be taken to Chapter Two.....


http://continuingthechronicles.blogspot

Monday, August 20, 2012

BROCCOLI FOR THE FEASTING!


Tonight we began our wee winter harvest!   The six broccoli plants I planted at the beginning of winter are well ready to feast on!

I can't say Heath looks over-rapt about it all, but he is going with the flow!

Fresh with the daytime rain, from the garden!  Ready for cutting up!





Plenty of perpetual silver beet leaves still... love 'em!






And this is the last of the lettuce which has been fantastic all winter!



Sorry about the weeds!
***********

2 comments:

lew n Merle said...

Caroline, I've just sat down at the computer and thought I'd look at the blogs I follow, I thought I'd press your 1 thinking I wouldn't be able to get in !!!!!!:-) :-) Low and behold look what I'm seeing? Wonderful veggies from your little garden:-) How cool is that:-)I'm most impressed:-) I'll try calling this week Mx

Caroline said...

Great! That garden lot is all gone now (as you can see on the blog). Hmmm, yes I opened it up again from private to public... kinda sick of noone who wants to get in being able to get in. I'll see how it goes! xx

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

OTHER CHRONICLES I BROWSE

WEATHER STATION

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Followers