He is sending me a few photos along the way, and Sharon has some too, so, I'm going to add them here as they come, as a record for myself... but anyone else who wants to look!
Guys comment: Here is the first photo of our ski trip I thought you might like photos to keep in touch with what's up! If it's boring tell me and I'll cease;) I made this photo on an app on my phone!:)
Eeeeee off to Perisher!!!
CANBERRA:
Parliament House :)
Sharon's comment: Looking after your son (except for the dudes trying to shoot him in this pic) — at Australian National War Memorial, Canberra
I can only send one at once! Playing some pool by the fire at this amazing lodge, I'll get you a photo tomorrow but we literally bind in and snowboard to the chairlift from the front door and start skiing!!! It's great, taking heaps so I might start a blog If you teach me!!
This is what we woke up to this morning at 6am!!!
Matt Hannah Jadon Ben Guy
Sharon's comment: Guy getting his snowboard sorted

Guy's comment: Ohh phantastic! It's cold and windy today but wouldn't want to be Anywere else!:) I should make a blog!
Sharon's comment: Guy creating blue snow with his leaky camel pack
Love this one!!
near Thredbo Village, New South Wales
Think this is Jadon with Guy.....
Very grateful for the photos Guy and Sharon are providing here!!
Guy's comment: Fresh powder day tomorrow yeoww.

Adding more as they come!
No comments:
Post a Comment