MOVING TO NEW BLOG SPACE

Sadly, I've run out of space on this blog for carrying photographs, so am starting another blog which will follow on from this one!




Click on this link to be taken to Chapter Two.....


http://continuingthechronicles.blogspot

Wednesday, August 15, 2012



And it rained…..



This is Heath heading off to school
in the most torrential rain
we have had for a looooong time...





and   rained......



and rained......


That was the first bout!
It all calmed down for half a day and then
came back with a vengeance.

It's been ship ahoy!   Into the gumboots!
I haven't worn them since I was a teenager
(why would anyone need to?? Only if they lived on an empty abandoned section!!)
and they didn't fit anymore

so I cut the tops off and now they fit beautifully!


Here I am in my tent office doing this blog wearing the gumboots!
Imagine! 40 or so years old!



'scuse the poly props!!





No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

OTHER CHRONICLES I BROWSE

WEATHER STATION

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Followers