MOVING TO NEW BLOG SPACE

Sadly, I've run out of space on this blog for carrying photographs, so am starting another blog which will follow on from this one!




Click on this link to be taken to Chapter Two.....


http://continuingthechronicles.blogspot

Wednesday, August 15, 2012




Cabin Fever


I had a bit of this today, having spent lots of time inside with all this rain....

so set off this afternoon for a 90 minute stroll 
(can't get the sweat up too much, can we!)
through the 
Styx Reserve
about 20 minutes out of town.

The rain poured down in torrents 
and I got drenched to the skin
but it felt glorious
just.....



The banks were overflowing just a bit

But as they say, 
the rain is lovely duck weather!


The vignetting effect is perfect for this misty day...


This WAS meant to be a road...  but it was now a river!


Having fun here!
Making some dull-day pics look a bit happier...




And finally, there is a spot to do some contemplating on life....

but by the time I got there, 

I found myself contemplating the warm heater in the car!


*********************************

Kent leaves for Alice Springs again tomorrow
actually, in about 2 hours he will be almost on board!
I always get really, really sad when one of the boys leave.


Love you lot's, Kent!


See you soon!



FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

OTHER CHRONICLES I BROWSE

WEATHER STATION

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Followers