MOVING TO NEW BLOG SPACE

Sadly, I've run out of space on this blog for carrying photographs, so am starting another blog which will follow on from this one!




Click on this link to be taken to Chapter Two.....


http://continuingthechronicles.blogspot

Saturday, September 8, 2012

WATERSHED CAFE

Last Saturday was the day before Fathers Day, so I set off to buy a gift for Dad and Mike.

I did finally find something, but not before going to loads of shops in off-beat parts. 

I came across The Watershed on my trekking, so stopped for a drink.   It overlooks the Sumner Estuary and is so lovely and peaceful.   Great place and told Mike we must all go there sometime asap together!






Later on that night, Heath and I popped to Countdown for something, so he let me drive his car! My first time!

So I parked, but zealously got the wheel in the wrong spot! Kinda had visions of popping the tyre! (He got back in and straightened it. Of course.)




Fathers Day was GREAT!   All of the family met at Kaizuka Garden Centre and Cafe and had a great lunch together!  


No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

OTHER CHRONICLES I BROWSE

WEATHER STATION

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Followers