MOVING TO NEW BLOG SPACE

Sadly, I've run out of space on this blog for carrying photographs, so am starting another blog which will follow on from this one!




Click on this link to be taken to Chapter Two.....


http://continuingthechronicles.blogspot

Thursday, December 1, 2011

WENT TO DAD AND MARILYN'S SUNDAY LUNCH


Quintin and Fiona





Passing the time of day....the latest way to be social.

Oscar, Angus, Guy





Lone ranger 



While on the other side of the room, being 'social' took a different aspect to execute ~ old fashioned, some might say!



Dad


Marilyn ~ the heart of it all!


Dinner is served.





Carving the ham



Time for dessert:

Little coconut custard tarts

Birthday cup cakes ~ Fiona had her 4th birthday celebration so far... 



Chocolate mousse parfaits



Berry mousse cups


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have such elegant meals!

~Emmy

Caroline said...

Marilyn is such a good cook! Yes, she always presents everything so elegantly, and yummy! Thanks!

Darla said...

oh my...I'm on the next plane!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

OTHER CHRONICLES I BROWSE

WEATHER STATION

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Followers