MOVING TO NEW BLOG SPACE

Sadly, I've run out of space on this blog for carrying photographs, so am starting another blog which will follow on from this one!




Click on this link to be taken to Chapter Two.....


http://continuingthechronicles.blogspot

Thursday, December 8, 2011

MAKING THIS BLOG PRIVATE

After a bit of thought, I am making my blog private.
Anyone who wants to can email me so I can email them an invitation to read it. You just have your own password and can continue to look anytime you wish!   
Nothing changes, but there are a lot of people reading it ~ and I'm not sure who they are! 
Just want to know who  is visiting me in  my living room, 
so to speak!   
It also means that I can be a bit more expressive about our family life, as currently, I feel a little restricted in what I can put here!

I'll do this in about a week.

Hope to hear from you!
Love Caroline





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

May I please have an invitation? You keep me up to date with all things home! Love kristal

P.S. See you in 9 days!

Caroline said...

absolutely!!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

OTHER CHRONICLES I BROWSE

WEATHER STATION

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Followers