MOVING TO NEW BLOG SPACE

Sadly, I've run out of space on this blog for carrying photographs, so am starting another blog which will follow on from this one!




Click on this link to be taken to Chapter Two.....


http://continuingthechronicles.blogspot

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

LITTLE THINGS

Yesterday Rebecca and I went to Terrace Downs for lunch... we left at 9am and returned at 4.30pm. I don't have any photos of our day apart from the food I had!  I loved the way they made a Christmas tree deco on the plate!



I went for an evening bike ride the other night, and came across a lad fishing for eels in the river close to  Dad's house. I asked him if they eat them, and he said the water is contaminated so they can't.  I asked if I could take a photo and two other lads close by rushed  to be in it!!




Just before I set off on my ride, I got Guy to check my tyres!   Then he thought of the idea to pop one of our hennies into my bike basket!  But as he got it in there, the hen did an almighty squawk and  even though wingless, (Mike cuts their wings so they can't fly off into the sunset)... this wingless hennie took to the skies and landed on the ground!  He hasn't forgiven Guy to this very day!




  Julia, Myles, Isaac, Kent and Guy - we all went out to a Chinese Restaurant just before Isaac and Kent caught the plane back to Auckland.



FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

OTHER CHRONICLES I BROWSE

WEATHER STATION

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Followers