MOVING TO NEW BLOG SPACE

Sadly, I've run out of space on this blog for carrying photographs, so am starting another blog which will follow on from this one!




Click on this link to be taken to Chapter Two.....


http://continuingthechronicles.blogspot

Monday, December 19, 2011

PRACTICE SHOTS -NOW CAMERA ALL CLEAN!

Kristal, the day after her wedding ~ Sunday afternoon popped in for a while. I got to take a photo of her ring, and also the new Mrs Davine!






*****************************************************************


This is what I had on facebook this afternoon, and at the bottom is Heath ~ just arrived home, and looking at a small piece of evidence!
(PS: I thought the word 'chook' was universal! 
Apparently not!)

OK so Heath left the back door open and went out ~ chook poop all over kitchen flloor....
 ·  · 5 hours ago


    • Anita Den Hertog Ewwwwww put it in a closed container in his bed lol
      5 hours ago · 

    • Phil Maggie Chamberlain Real country like :-) Ha ha
      5 hours ago · 

    • Caroline Fiddymont haha! Actually, I've told Guy he unfortunately left his bedroom door open.... he's has to work for the rest of the day with that thought in mind....
      5 hours ago ·  ·  1

    • Anita Den Hertog Haha lol
      5 hours ago · 

    • Debra Marshall Oh dear. Any eggs?
      4 hours ago · 

    • Caroline Fiddymont No!! That was earlier in the day!! Sigh... I better go now,put on my scrubs and it's heads down bottoms up... and scrub scrub! Laters!
      4 hours ago · 

    • Cyndie Dougherty Richards LOL about the fact that I had to google what a chook was. LOL
      4 hours ago ·  ·  1

    • Robin Summers LOL Cyndie...I "thought" I knew...then when I read Debra's comment about "any eggs"...hey I felt pretty darn smart!! LOL....Caroline, even though I knew what it was, really I wouldn't want to have to clean up after one! Poor you!
      4 hours ago · 

    • Caroline Fiddymont wow you don't use 'chook' over there? How funny!
      3 hours ago · 

    • Howard Grimm And this is the same gal who has an English accent !!! LOL
      3 hours ago · 

    • Lani Pedersen Ewwwww! And I didn't know what a chook was there for a bit either! Ha!
      3 hours ago · 

    • Howard Grimm ‎"Over here" we call an over cautious person a "chicken". Do kiwis call them "chooks"....? Just doesn't have the right ring to it does it ?
      3 hours ago · 

    • Shirley McCarthy Haha that is so funny even though I know it's not!! Caroline if I lived closer I would go help you clean it up!
      2 hours ago · 

    • Caroline Fiddymont hahaha you americans are FUNNY!!!!!! Thanks Shirley! At least that's as far as they got!!
      2 hours ago · 




I am SO pleased to see the photo's coming out nicely... so to top it off for the day ~ I made fritata for dinner tonight!




No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

OTHER CHRONICLES I BROWSE

WEATHER STATION

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Followers