MOVING TO NEW BLOG SPACE

Sadly, I've run out of space on this blog for carrying photographs, so am starting another blog which will follow on from this one!




Click on this link to be taken to Chapter Two.....


http://continuingthechronicles.blogspot

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

THE WEEKEND....


It was awesome to have Kent at home for the weekend again... he brought a good friend, Lydia who is also a nurse. Here are a few pics from the weekend....






This gorgeous old scooter was outside a cafe, so we got Heath posing beside it... his clothes seemed to match the scooter era somehow... 
(I think I need to learn how to take clearer photos, almost none are really sharp! Sorry!)










Outside the cafe - Mama was thrilled to have a little cafe jaunt with her gorgeous boys....

(open your eyes, Guy)









(Open your eyes, Heath)



Kent and Lydia (with me as kitchen hand) cooked up an authentic Mexican meal. It was absolutely delicious. I still sense those special tastes in my mouth days later...

Myles, Julia, and Max came to enjoy..

(Photos so similar, couldn't choose!)





Lydia had a beautiful travel bag from Morocco, dark red leather.  Poor ole Heath, we all thought the bag and his jacket looked like a match... so more photos!  
Thanks so much Heath - you will like them in years to come!! 



You look REALLY tall in this one???


Sorry about your head half cut off, but liked the 'sophisticated, gentry' look on your face, so had to include it !!   

 (After all, this is also my photo album for the ages to come....)


No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

OTHER CHRONICLES I BROWSE

WEATHER STATION

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Followers