MOVING TO NEW BLOG SPACE

Sadly, I've run out of space on this blog for carrying photographs, so am starting another blog which will follow on from this one!




Click on this link to be taken to Chapter Two.....


http://continuingthechronicles.blogspot

Monday, July 11, 2011

TWELVE MONTHS SINCE CHRIS HAD HIS OPERATION!

plus

GARY'S BIRTHDAY

So we decided to celebrate them both at where else, but Denny's for dinner on Sunday night!

Chris, Heath, and Ashley (Chris's son)


Ashley, Hayley (Ash's wife), Shirley, me, Mike, Gary, Chris.



Ashley and Hayley


SO pleased to see Chris in such good form. 
He is off shortly (also Ashley and Hayley) to his son's wedding in Scotland! 



Gary and Chris
(sorry Gary, that your eyes are closed but it is the only decent one I managed to get!)


As an afternote here, Heath totally pulled a broken BB gun to pieces and had them all over the table. 20 mins later, it was all back together again! 
 Had to have something to try another animation with!! 


No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

OTHER CHRONICLES I BROWSE

WEATHER STATION

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Followers