MOVING TO NEW BLOG SPACE

Sadly, I've run out of space on this blog for carrying photographs, so am starting another blog which will follow on from this one!




Click on this link to be taken to Chapter Two.....


http://continuingthechronicles.blogspot

Thursday, July 21, 2011

IN A NUTSHELL.... THIS WAS IN A FOREIGN NEWSPAPER ON JULY 19TH


I felt it was a good summary - so far!



Christchurch, NZ Hit With 20 Earthquakes Per Day

July 19, 2011
Seismologists have recorded 7,500 earthquakes in Christchurch since September - an average of more than 20 a day. The rumblings are rattling the psyche of the still-battered city. They have left the land under thousands of homes unsafe to build on. Some people have left town entirely. Yet many have proven resilient, and some now see a reconstruction boom on the horizon. But nobody knows if the worst is over. Not even the experts.
- AP

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

OTHER CHRONICLES I BROWSE

WEATHER STATION

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Followers