STUDY CONTINUES
Due to my course having begun almost 2 weeks ago, there isn't much social life going on these days! So, not a lot to tell or show you! So, just a few notes of update here:
In a few days, Brock and Sarah are coming to stay/live for a couple of months - en route to India , then to work in Singapore . They will stay in the caravan - so we are pretty excited about this! (I needed some help with cooking and studying, anyway!! hee hee)
Guy just returned home from 10 days in sunny Brisbane ! He had a fantastic time!
Heath is currently in Nelson, staying at Deeanne and Gareth's! (School hols!) Gareth has taken him jet skiing, boating; and Deeanne and Brieanna have kept up the plans of action fully! Never a dull moment! He is off to stay with his Nan tomorrow and coming home on the bus Saturday!
Mike’s work is fine, keeping busy, and he is busy keeping things going while I’m studying – I’m very grateful!
That's it for this wee update - no pics sorry, and will write as I have time, and some pics to add!
Love, Caroline
3 comments:
When are B and S leaving NZ?? Love Kristal
Hi Kristal! They have left Auckland and are heading here to Christchurch now... arriving Monday and staying here (living in the caravan!) for a couple of months and leaving straight after Dans wedding (Sept 22). SO thrilled they are coming.... and will be sad when they leave:(
xx
Oh neat! I hope they're coming home for Christmas...and our wedding ;) lol
Post a Comment