MOVING TO NEW BLOG SPACE

Sadly, I've run out of space on this blog for carrying photographs, so am starting another blog which will follow on from this one!




Click on this link to be taken to Chapter Two.....


http://continuingthechronicles.blogspot

Thursday, December 23, 2010

SCOTTISH PICS

Some pics Tracey sent me from Stirling!


First, a couple of words she wrote:
 Sunday night here, and snowing again.  We had loads a few weeks ago as you know, and it never really went away as we've had below zero temperatures since, sometimes getting up to 5 Celsius!  So the remaining snow has been treacherously icy, and today more snow on top of it. 


This is Blair!





































This is Abigail!


This is what Tracey wrote about this one:


This is facing the road - the road is still covered in icey snow, and the bin men have been down our road once in 4 weeks to empty our bins!!  Luckily everything is frozen so not smelly.  I am getting really good at driving in the snow, but had a few scarey moments getting stuck.



No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

OTHER CHRONICLES I BROWSE

WEATHER STATION

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Followers