On Thursday afternoon, I drove to Nelson to stay with Deeanne and Gareth and Brieanna! I came back this afternoon. Some pics of various things I enjoyed..
First is Deeanne's shop - it is looking SO SO gorgeous, I couldn't stop taking pictures!
I don't believe there are any as good as that in Christchurch!
It was raining most of the time I was up there, day and night, yet still VERY warm - almost tropical feel to it!
I took these on the drive into the city one morning...
I had the sweetest little room you saw... and there is a dear little table in the corner ... and this is breakfast one morning Deeanne made me!
Gareth bought this boat and has spent painstaking hours doing it up...
Deeanne bought this most beautiful Victorian (?) lamp at the dump ... and covered the shade with flowers. It really was a masterpiece and really lovely. Gave a beautiful ambiance to the little room.
On the way home, I stopped in at Blenheim and went to a lovely old folks rest home and visited an elderly mother of a close friend of mine, Rebecca. This dear lady (Valerie) is so so sweet!
And finally, I stopped again at The Store for a coffee and a Mediterranean filo parcel, and sat here looking over the ocean. My, it was a special little 30 min experience!! The wind off the ocean was quite breezy but warmish..
2 comments:
Remember the cafe opening weekend!!
No?????????
Refresh my memory........
Post a Comment