MOVING TO NEW BLOG SPACE

Sadly, I've run out of space on this blog for carrying photographs, so am starting another blog which will follow on from this one!




Click on this link to be taken to Chapter Two.....


http://continuingthechronicles.blogspot

Friday, December 10, 2010

MY TROLLY PARTNER...

I have a volunteer job at the Public Hospital every Thursday morning. I have a partner on the job - Kevin, and each week we push a large trolley around all the wards, selling most things a little dairy would sell! The profits all go back into patient comforts. 

On Monday we had a Volunteers Luncheon at The Latimer, so I finally got a pic of Kevin and myself taken - for both our families to see!

They gave us buttonholes - which Kevin felt SO uncomfortable about! He got into all-of-a-dither, feeling distinctly uncomfortable,  when the pretty lady came around pinning them on us! (He is an ex train driver and flowers pinned on his shirt are definitely not part of a train drivers life!!)

As far as I am concerned - the more flowers around, the better!




No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

OTHER CHRONICLES I BROWSE

WEATHER STATION

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Followers