MOVING TO NEW BLOG SPACE

Sadly, I've run out of space on this blog for carrying photographs, so am starting another blog which will follow on from this one!




Click on this link to be taken to Chapter Two.....


http://continuingthechronicles.blogspot

Friday, December 24, 2010

Boys on the quad - back lawn

(Christmas 'red' font!!)   Heath went first - note the nice green grass... and then it went down from there.... We are having Christmas Day here (tomorrow) and I was hoping the grass might look passable.. as it looks like we will be having it outdoors!  (For all that, it's chilling off [good old Christchurch] - so maybe we will be indoors?? 15 hours from now will tell the tale!)

Click on full screen to see it better (Tracey)!


Heath


Here is Guy



Brock





Brock again - with a surprise at the end!





(Loading videos on the blog  takes AGES - just having a wee complain here!)

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

OTHER CHRONICLES I BROWSE

WEATHER STATION

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Followers