MOVING TO NEW BLOG SPACE

Sadly, I've run out of space on this blog for carrying photographs, so am starting another blog which will follow on from this one!




Click on this link to be taken to Chapter Two.....


http://continuingthechronicles.blogspot

Thursday, July 19, 2012

OLD FRIENDS FROM CHILDHOOD

I need to add pictures from time to time, out of sync with everything else on my blog.... because this is my 'photo album' and I hope to have it printed out as a book. It seems that blogger does that for us, for a fee, so this way I have others in it! 


This below, is a recent one of Jane (nee Dent) and me... we are the same age and knew each other from children!  Thanks, Anna, for the photos!!


Taken at The Old Vicarage, Christchurch.




And here is her sister, Anna, and we are very good friends!   I count her as one of my blessings in life!






No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

OTHER CHRONICLES I BROWSE

WEATHER STATION

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Followers