MOVING TO NEW BLOG SPACE

Sadly, I've run out of space on this blog for carrying photographs, so am starting another blog which will follow on from this one!




Click on this link to be taken to Chapter Two.....


http://continuingthechronicles.blogspot

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

HEATH AND I WENT FOR A COUNTRY DRIVE TODAY

School hols........ 
Heaths car needed a good run....... why not!   
We drove out to the Rakaia river mouth... 










For Kent!



Where on earth did this lone seal come from?






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need a fun car again!! Fancy helping me find one here in Melbourne?? Lol xx

Caroline said...

LOL.... your car has been a real blessing to our boys and still runs well. Mind you, they tinker away with it lots... and Heath keeps it remarkably clean inside and out! xx

Caroline said...

LOL.... your car has been a real blessing to our boys and still runs well. Mind you, they tinker away with it lots... and Heath keeps it remarkably clean inside and out! xx

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

OTHER CHRONICLES I BROWSE

WEATHER STATION

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Followers