MOVING TO NEW BLOG SPACE

Sadly, I've run out of space on this blog for carrying photographs, so am starting another blog which will follow on from this one!




Click on this link to be taken to Chapter Two.....


http://continuingthechronicles.blogspot

Monday, July 30, 2012

KENT HOME!!

Kent is home for two weeks, but for one of them, is on a course in Queenstown. We get to see him for a few days which is awesome.  
Pity he missed Brock by 3 days! 

Ground Floor Cafe on Ricc Rd this morning...

(sorry didn't know which photo best, so put both on!

Sorry about the fruit ornament sticking out the side of his head!

I think I need some photography lessons!)





Brock, I put this here for you - my wee lunch today in the caravan. It is so cold, pouring with rain, but COSY AS in the caravan!   
The Falafel, and a hennie egg (laid this morning) , was gorgeous!



****************************


No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

OTHER CHRONICLES I BROWSE

WEATHER STATION

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Followers