MOVING TO NEW BLOG SPACE

Sadly, I've run out of space on this blog for carrying photographs, so am starting another blog which will follow on from this one!




Click on this link to be taken to Chapter Two.....


http://continuingthechronicles.blogspot

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

SNAILS!

Heath has a snail project for school - in the holidays!
Where does one find lots of snails? In the bottom of the garden? He looked and looked... and ended up getting them from Jono! To keep 13 snails alive for a couple of weeks is a project in itself! 
The boxful of them have to come camping with us to Hanmer as we are away from home too long! 
(I secretly reckon Jono knew a thing or two when he insisted Heath come and get them before Easter! Now he doesn't have to take them on holiday with his family! Smart kid!)


 


 All tucked up in their new home!  (A camping we will go, a camping we will go....)



No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

OTHER CHRONICLES I BROWSE

WEATHER STATION

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Followers