MOVING TO NEW BLOG SPACE

Sadly, I've run out of space on this blog for carrying photographs, so am starting another blog which will follow on from this one!




Click on this link to be taken to Chapter Two.....


http://continuingthechronicles.blogspot

Monday, April 25, 2011

EASTER HOLIDAY ~ HANMER

Mike, Heath, Oscar and I went to Hanmer camping for the Easter holiday period. 
It was such an awesome break with ~ rest ~ relaxation ~ good friends ~ relaxed but great food ~ 
and we have come home feeling ready for the next segment of life!

There was a playing field adjoining the Motor Camp ~ this is Oscar and Heath!



Up close and personal!

































There is a little mini farm which is fairly interactive for children, which also has a cute little cafe. It is about a km out from Hanmer, a nice country style walk!
Dad and Marilyn and Mike and I had a nice time there!


























Marilyn and I walked home, and en route was the historic Rippinvale Retreat  Bed and Breakfast so we investigated!
(open a new tab to see the website which shows it beautifully!)

It was so gorgeous there ~ a quaint old apple orchard, and dotted in strategic spots throughout, which caught perfect sun, were outdoor  table and cushioned chair settings, which looked so attractively inviting. Almost Victorian in a way. There was a gorgeous kitchen garden, complete with buxix hedges in various shapes. Old fashioned plants, lavenders, roses, and all so peaceful and serene. It is autumn, and everything looked beautiful in the golden garden settings. Grass Tennis courts with archway entrance ~ spa pool ~ all things nice!

I didn't have the courage to take too many photos ~ we were kind of snooping around, after all!




 What is this plant?? Someone??
























Sunday lunch at 'our place'!
Paul and Marianne and family came up for the day; and Fiona and Steven were camped right next to us. Dad and Marilyn came around too. 

 From the days when we had an awning, it pulled the side seams away from the caravan so every time it rains it now leaks!  As we speak, it is going off to Paul and Marianne's ~ 
Paul and Mike are going to be sealing and painting it over the next short while.
I did hear Mike mention that they are scaffolding it, and Marianne and I might be up there painting the roof ~ 








Catching up on some conversation ~ Marianne and Marilyn




Paul and Dad 













The "Watch this space" Foursome ~
Heath, Sebastian, Oscar and Rupert






































If you can't find a seat, there is always the car!



























Home again now ~ unpacked ~ washing machine whirring ~ 
See you soon!






No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

OTHER CHRONICLES I BROWSE

WEATHER STATION

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Followers