MOVING TO NEW BLOG SPACE

Sadly, I've run out of space on this blog for carrying photographs, so am starting another blog which will follow on from this one!




Click on this link to be taken to Chapter Two.....


http://continuingthechronicles.blogspot

Monday, April 18, 2011


Last Saturday, Dad had a fall.... walking along the disrupted footpath and flipped over. 
Marilyn plastered egg white all over his poor face and this was only three days later!
He was like a movie star, wearing dark glasses day and night for a few days! 
(PS: I got permission to put this on here!)
































































My dear friend Janice came to stay for one night. It was so long since we saw her that truly - we talked far into the night! Here we are at the airport as she was leaving. 
(PS The one with me in it was too gross to put here!   Mike is so photogenic, it's not fair!!)

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

OTHER CHRONICLES I BROWSE

WEATHER STATION

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Followers