MOVING TO NEW BLOG SPACE

Sadly, I've run out of space on this blog for carrying photographs, so am starting another blog which will follow on from this one!




Click on this link to be taken to Chapter Two.....


http://continuingthechronicles.blogspot

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Uncle Denne, Aunty Maureen and Chris!

Aunty Maureen is in the middle of chemo treatment right now and may shortly need a wig. 
She is a most amazing woman!  When I expressed concern to her about her chemo etc, she became misty eyed and commented on how sad it is for the children going through the same thing!   Not even concerned about herself.. it was others!  She is awesome!
So she now has a wig,  and when I popped around to visit them last week, Chris was there!  So we had some fun with the wig! SO amazing how much a new hairstyle can change someone so much!  Aunty Maureen was splitting her sides laughing!


Here is Uncle Denne...

And Uncle Denne with Chris...


Chris - we made him have a turn...


No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

OTHER CHRONICLES I BROWSE

WEATHER STATION

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Followers