I went to Auckland and stayed in an inn, and saw Brock and Kent in the evenings...
Kent, Kendall and I went to Lone Star the first night to dinner.
Kent in my Inn room, on my wee laptop (which he gave me for a gift last time I was up!)
Kent, Kendall and I went to my favourite cafe in the city for lunch one day.....
... thought this was an interesting quote...
ok.... so me at the cafe.....posing....
Kent....
Kendall.... (lunch hour from work)
BROCK AND SARAH engaged!
Fiona made them a cake in celebration:)
Grandken made the ring....
Aimee, Kendall, Kent and Ollie... couldn't choose between the pics, so put them both...
Brock, Kent and Isaac took me to an amazing cafe for Sat morning breakfast... The Shed (if I remember rightly??)
This is the entrance!
Once inside.... got a table over by the wall of bicycles!
Now... if you look VERY CLOSELY, there are a couple of men on the other table who are very familiar in NZ....
There go those men in the background again....
Up close and personal...
4 comments:
Pass on our congratulations to Brock and Sarah please!
Thanks for posting these photos. Recently a group of my fellow marathon friends went to Greece and I saw pictures of that country through their eyes. I can do the same through yours as well. I am so blessed to see little bits and pieces of this glorious creation made by our God's hands through these photos. Again, thanks!
The previous comment belongs to Bernice Shaver. Could not figure out how to post name.
Hi Nick and Mel
Thanks and will definitely do that!
Thats nice, Bernice! I adore looking at pics in other places too!
Post a Comment