MOVING TO NEW BLOG SPACE

Sadly, I've run out of space on this blog for carrying photographs, so am starting another blog which will follow on from this one!




Click on this link to be taken to Chapter Two.....


http://continuingthechronicles.blogspot

Monday, November 22, 2010

CAROL'S 50th Swananoah Hall

It was an excuse to invite all who wanted to come - and have a fun night!

Unfortunately my camera battery ran out and I have almost none. (Sorry, Kristal!!)
The main photos are of the night before, getting the hall ready....

We did a skit ... there were police cars involved! Kim was a policewoman. (Marianne wrote the script and made all the cars!)
 Peter was a policeman - on the night there were police hats and all sorts!




Dave - of Climatech! Where do you hang dice on your windscreen?  Off your glasses, of course!  Why doesn't everyone do that??
 Mike was a narrator. I think he is putting audience chairs in place here....
 It's such a gorgeous old hall - guess it nostalgically reminds us oldies of our school days...   so here is Seb quietly bringing out more chairs... he worked away so quietly and we hardly saw him, and suddenly it was all done!

The two policemen...Kim and Peter -  almost ready for action


Ivy's car - up close - so cute!!

Ivy!
Her wig was made into a 'bun' for the actual performance - so realistic!







Paul - the robber (ROBBA) with the stolen poppies







Mike and Lois - rehearsal...





These last few are on 'The Night"
 Carol's cake!


A game where you had a 'famous person' name on your back - for you to discover..
Carol was Jean Batten

The hall all set out for the entertainment! Mike way down there at the end....


Seb and Oma - she greatly enjoyed the night.




































Sad to say, that is all I have. If any more come to hand I will add them. I think Mike took a few on his phone cam....

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Hi Caroline,

These photos are fantastic, thanks! Thanks also for the work you did for the evening, it was great fun.

Jenna

xoxo

Caroline said...

Dear Jenna!
I'm glad you got a look at them - and again, I am sorry there were not more! The only one I got of the birthday girl was her back!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

OTHER CHRONICLES I BROWSE

WEATHER STATION

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Followers