MOVING TO NEW BLOG SPACE

Sadly, I've run out of space on this blog for carrying photographs, so am starting another blog which will follow on from this one!




Click on this link to be taken to Chapter Two.....


http://continuingthechronicles.blogspot

Thursday, September 27, 2012

ABOUT HOLLY AND STOCKS

I've always loved stocks!


So, decided I may as well plant some. 

Honestly, on the one hand, I wonder if I am doing the right thing.... I mean, how long are we staying here for??

On the other hand, 
I love stocks,
so may as well plant them and enjoy the process!


First, had to deal with a mighty strong branch of the holly tree.




Nothing but a rusty old blade thing I found in the shed to get sawing!



Puff

Sweat

Done!

Looks more like it's been chewed than cut!!




 Chose the prettiest bag I could find....




Did you know that innocent old potting mix comes with a health warning???




Done!


Love the wee ledge someone from times past nailed here for a cuppa!



**********************************


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have become such a nana...loving gardening. So nice to see your garden too :)

xx K

Caroline said...

"like"!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

OTHER CHRONICLES I BROWSE

WEATHER STATION

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Followers